The Canadian Academy of Audiology (CAA) Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held virtually by webinar on Thursday, Ocotber 14th at 9 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
The goals of the AGM are to:
- Receive the annual report, including financial statements for fiscal year ending May 31, 2021,
- Elect President-Elect for 2021-2022,
- Elect Board of Directors
- Appoint auditors and authorize the Board of Directors to fix the auditors’ remuneration,
- Hear a brief summary and receive the written annual report of the activities of CAA during the previous fiscal year, and
- Transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
To Hold the Board Accountable
The Board of Directors create policy and make decisions that have a direct impact on membership. Your presence at the AGM allows you to hold the board of directors accountable and/or show your support.
To Stay Up-to-Date
Attending the AGM will provide you with insight into the performance and direction of CAA.
To Support the CAA
Holding an AGM and reaching quorum is a legal requirement. If enough members do not attend, the AGM will have to be rescheduled.