Lighting requirements under the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulation come into effect on January 1, 2023. To support lighting producers with understanding their upcoming requirements and to provide an opportunity to answer their questions, RPRA is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, August 24.
Webinar topics include:
• How to determine if you are an obligated producer
• What lighting products must be reported to RPRA
• How to determine the weight of lighting supplied
• Registration and reporting requirements
• Working with producer responsibility organizations (or PROs)
In the interim, producers can learn more about their requirements here: https://rpra.ca/programs/electronics/lighting-producers/