Please join us for a webinar on DEI initiatives for academics and tech transfer managers focused on entrepreneurship and commercialization. You will hear from five leaders in the field discussing programs and initiatives directed at promoting inclusion and dissolving the disparities for underrepresented populations in academic innovation. We’re excited to have you hear from:
• Megan Aanstoos, Licensing and New Ventures Manager at Kentucky Commercialization Ventures, a founder of GEDITT (Global Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion in Technology Transfer) and the former Chair of the AUTM EDI Committee
• Latane Brackett, Principal Manager for the GEM I4 program, a cooperative partnership with the NSF to develop a national diversity and inclusion infrastructure for the Innovation Corps (I-Corps™) Program
• Anne-Marie Maman, Executive Director of the Princeton Entrepreneurship Council and one of the organizers of Empower, a conference to broaden opportunities for academic entrepreneurs from different historically underrepresented groups
• Nichole Mercier, Assistant Vice Chancellor & Managing Director for Technology Transfer at Washington University in St. Louis, founder of Equalize and whose office recently hired its first Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Manager focused on technology commercialization
• Maria Rahmany, Senior Business Development Officer at Columbia Technology Ventures and leader of DICE (Diversity & Inclusion in Commercialization & Entrepreneurship), a program for education, mentorship and access for graduate students and post docs that identify as being from underrepresented groups in early stage commercialization
You can submit questions below and we will also have a Q&A session during the webinar.
This webinar is open to all of OUP’s academic institution partners.