California’s water utilities now hiring and veterans have the skills utilities need. How do veterans transition into water careers?
Our panel of veterans who lead in the California water sector will share their stories, offer advice and answer your questions. Veterans who attend this webinar will learn how to start their water career and agencies will learn what resources can help make the transition easier for veterans.
- Stephen Griswold (moderator) Congressional Fellow, US Air Force Veteran
- Freddy Armijo, City of Riverside, US Marine Veteran
- Rocky Padilla, City of San José, US Army Rangers Veteran
- Garry Parker, San Bernardino Valley College, US Navy Veteran
- Simon Watson, Black & Veatch, US Coast Guard Reserves Veteran
This one hour webinar is part of California Water Professionals Appreciation Week, October 2-10. We appreciate California’s water professionals and we appreciate our veterans!
The webinar is supported by: ACWA, CASA, CA-NV AWWA, CWEA and BAYWORK