Join the author of "Disrupting Data Governance: A Call to Action," Laura Madsen, and Metric Insights CEO Marius Moscovici for an exciting discussion on "Top 7 Lies We Tell Ourselves About Data Governance".
Laura Madsen has 20+ years of experience building and leading data and analytic capabilities in large and small organizations. She is an author, international keynote speaker, and CEO of Minneapolis-based consulting firm Moxy Analytics to converge two of her biggest passions: helping companies define and execute successful data strategies and radically challenging the status quo.
In this discussion, Marius & Laura will discuss the following lies:
1. Data Governance is expensive
2. You can do it in your free time
3. Data Governance isn’t a value add
4. Data Governance is just about the data
5. Data Governance is an IT function
6. Analysts that know the data don’t need data governance
7. Data Governance is about writing policies and procedures
Register now to save your seat!
Book Giveaway: We will be picking one lucky winner to receive a free copy of Laura Madsen's book entitled "Disruptive Data Governance: A Call to Action." You must attend the live webinar to enter the drawing.