Influence is the ability to affect the thoughts and behaviors of others. It’s how you work with and through others to achieve a goal, and it’s about inspiring others to think or do something different.
Regardless of your title, your background, or whether you’re introverted or extroverted, YOU have the potential to be an inspiring and influential leader.
In this 1 hour webinar, you will be introduced to key influence strategies that will help you:
· Inspire others
· Achieve goals quicker
· Strengthen relationships
· Save time convincing others
· Increase your level of impact
*Bonuses: All participants who stay until the end will be entered into a raffle for a free coaching session and receive other amazing gifts.
- Understand the connection between leadership and influence
- Name the 3 elements of influence
- Describe the 4 levels of listening
- Understand how the 6 human needs impact our decisions and behavior
- Leverage resources to create self-awareness
Who is Sonia Singh: https://www.linkedin.com/in/soniaksingh/
Who is Elisabeth Swan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethswan/