Neurodiversity refers to the different ways the brain can work and interpret information. It is estimated that between 15% and 20% of the population of the UK is neurodiverse, a term which describes a range of conditions including difficulties with attention, memory and impulse control as well as longer-term conditions like Autism, ADHD and dyslexia.
As awareness of neurodiversity grows, it is important for workplaces to look at how they can support neurodiverse individuals to thrive. This webinar will include practical support and guidance for employers and colleagues. We will explore:
> What we mean by neurodiversity and why neurodiversity matters
> How to support colleagues in getting a diagnosis
> How to make reasonable, practical adjustments to accommodate their needs
> The additional support you can provide to individuals and managers to truly nurture and enable neurodiverse talent in your workplace
Featuring insights from experts including:
• Dr Beverley Flint, Director of Workforce Psychology at HelloSelf
• Dr Lisa Debrou, Clinical Director, Leathes Psychology
• Dr Maria Tuchnott, Senior Clinical Psychologist with specialist training in autism diagnostic assessments
• Caroline Eglinton, Head of Inclusion, East West Railway Company
• Melanie Francis, Chartered FCIPD, Founder, Neuroinclusive HR
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards and Business Transformation Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for supporting the mental health and wellbeing of colleagues, and creating the working conditions under which every individual can thrive.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.