The opening session of the Housing Conference 2021 will place Housing for All in a broader context, exploring the challenges and opportunities arising from the plan, and how housing stakeholders can support its implementation.
- Minister for Housing, Local Government & Heritage Darragh O'Brien TD
- Michael Carey, Chairman, The Housing Agency
- Bob Jordan, CEO, The Housing Agency
- Marian Finnegan, Managing Director - Residential and Advisory, Sherry Fitzgerald
- Barry Quinlan, Assistant Secretary, Housing Affordability, Inclusion and Homelessness, Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage
MC: Sarah Carey, Journalist and Commentator