The CRA invites you to attend an exclusive client webinar to discuss the fallout from the recent violence in KZN and Gauteng, and the ability of South Africa's security forces to fight crime.
The CRA team and guest speakers will discuss the latest crime trends and strategies for protecting businesses and communities.
• Crime trends since 1994
• The impact of crime on business
• The rise in violent protests
• Community policing and alternative security measures
• The Firearms Control Amendment Bill
• David Ansara: Chief Operating Officer, Centre For Risk Analysis
• Gerbrandt van Heerden: Analyst, Centre For Risk Analysis
• Ian Cameron: Community safety and violent crime expert at Action Society, an ambassador for the #SafeCitizen Campaign, and the founder of Firearms.co.za
• Gideon Joubert: Owner and editor of Paratus, an online resource advocating for lawful firearm ownership