We are continuing the conversation initiated last year about the situation of mobile EU citizens experiencing homelessness in Europe. This December we will develop the discussions and bring new data to the table from more European cities: Brussels, Barcelona, Münster and Stockholm.
What to expect:
1) A presentation of the reports on mobile EU citizens experiencing homelessness in these four cities, followed by a Q&A.
2) An exchange of views with:
- Mr Dominique Be, Policy Officer at DG EMPL (European Commission)
- Ms Maria Czechowicz, Vice-Consul of the Republic of Poland in Brussels
- Ms Patricija Kezele, Seconded National Expert at the Information and EURES Unit of the European Labour Authority
Date and time: 9th of December, from 11:00 to 13:30 CET.
There will be interpretation available in German, Spanish and English.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
For further information, please do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is undertaken within the framework of the PRODEC project (Protecting the Rights of Destitute Mobile EU citizens). This project is supported financially by EPIM, the European Programme for Integration and Migration.