Concord Theatricals presents the Read More Plays Club, featuring playwright, poet and author Sarah Ruhl and her powerful exploration of relationships: HOW TO TRANSCEND A HAPPY MARRIAGE.
Sarah will be joined by her husband, NYU professor and psychiatrist Tony Charuvastra, who will moderate a discussion around the larger themes in the play, its genesis, and the much-acclaimed Lincoln Center production. Actors Lena Hall and Austin Smith, who starred in the 2017 production, will round out the panel. There will be a Q&A at the event's conclusion.
We hope you can join us our first Read More Plays Club and this exciting opportunity to learn more about Sarah Ruhl and this insightful, compassionate work. Information on how to purchase the play at a discounted rate is below.
Below you will find a unique promotional code for 30% off HOW TO TRANSCEND A HAPPY MARRIAGE – Acting Edition, ePlay, Large Print Edition, and Stage Manager Edition.
Important rules for using this code:
• The code may be used on any editions sold for HOW TO TRANSCEND A HAPPY MARRIAGE and cannot be applied toward tax and shipping. All editions can be found here: https://www.concordtheatricals.com/s/62569/how-to-transcend-a-happy-marriage
• The code expires December 3rd, 2020.
• All sales are final. No refunds and/or exchanges.
To use this code:
• Please place all items in your shopping cart and start the checkout process.
• When you arrive at step two of the checkout work flow (“Payment Details”), enter the below code into the “Promotional Code” field near the top of the page and click “Apply.” The amount will automatically be applied to each item in your shopping cart (excluding tax and shipping). After the code has been applied, payment may be required to cover the balance of the order.