"Transplant social worker and donor financial assistance to increase living donor kidney transplants among African Americans: The TALKS Study, a randomized comparative effectiveness trial"
- Scheduled for Thursday, February 24, 2022 from 2:00 PM ET to 3:00 PM ET
- Hosted jointly by AST's Living Donor Community of Practice (LDCOP) and Psychosocial and Ethics Community of Practice (PSECOP)
- L. Ebony Boulware, MD, MPH, FACP • Duke Clinical and Translational Science Institute, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC
- Brian Lee, MD • Dell Seton Medical Center, UT Health Austin, Austin, TX
- Reem Daloul, MD • Wexner Medical Center, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Alesha Henderson, PhD • United Network For Organ Sharing (UNOS), Richmond, VA