On Tuesday 5th April 2022, GIRFT will be hosting a lunchtime webinar to discuss the recommendations of the GIRFT adult critical care national report.
The webinar will be addressing the unwarranted variation in adult critical care, looking at post-critical care follow-up and rehabilitation and meeting the GPICS standards.
• Professor Tim Briggs, Chair of GIRFT and National Director of Clinical Improvement for the NHS
• Dr Alison Pittard, Dean of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine and consultant in anaesthesia and intensive care medicine at The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
• Dr Paul Dean, honorary secretary of the Intensive Care Society and consultant in intensive care medicine at Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
• Dr Anna Batchelor, GIRFT clinical lead for adult critical care
• Professor Ramani Moonesinghe, national clinical director for critical and perioperative care, NHS England and NHS Improvement
• Dr Carl Waldmann, consultant in intensive care medicine and anaesthesia at the Royal Berkshire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
• Dr Andrew Slack and Dr Joel Meyer, critical care consultants at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.