Celebrate National Immunization Awareness Month with PAIC! National Immunization Awareness Month (NIAM) is an annual observance held in August to highlight the importance of vaccination for people of all ages. Join PAIC, in partnership with the PA Chapter of the American Academy of Family Physicians (PAFP), for a panel discussion to review childhood, adolescent, and adult vaccination and review strategies on how to increase all lifespan immunizations this fall.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
• Review routine and childhood and adolescent vaccination data pre and post pandemic.
• Understand the disparities in vaccination rates
• Review approaches to increase routine immunizations in the medical home
• Strategies to improve and encourage uptake of HPV and Men B vaccines
• Review anticipated 2022 influenza season and clinical approaches to increase vaccines this year.