Demands for thermal management solutions are increasing alongside trends such as electrification, demands for increased energy density, and higher performance applications. High performance plastics and advanced ceramic materials both provide excellent properties to cater to this requirement, providing a thermal management solution for existing and emerging technologies. This webinar will provide critical insight in to how these materials can effectively and efficiently solve thermal issues to improve overall performance.
· Evaluating application specifications and determining the material best suited for the task
· The trade-off of a material’s mechanical property to achieve its thermal characteristics
· Weighing the cost of a potential material against its life expectancy and suitability to the application
· Moderator: Brandon Brown, Vice President Of Engineering, C-Therm Technologies Ltd.
· Steve Chernack, Global Technical Manager at Thermal Ceramics
· Shahab Zekriardehani, Ph.D., Technology Manager, Polymers & Nanocomposites, Eaton
· Will Goertzen, Ph.D., Center Engineering Manager, Schlumberger
By registering to attend this webinar you are consenting to your details being shared with our event sponsor/s and agreeing to our terms and conditions: