Joining us for this webinar are Angela Yohan, Social Worker and David Brownstone, Professional Practice Lead & Social Worker from the Hospital for Sick Children.
Part I: This interactive session will focus on how to support children's mental health needs at various stages of the care journey. We will:
- explore the intersection of health and mental health
- build awareness of general mental health in children and youth
- look at adaptive and non-adaptive changes
- promote family dialogue around coping
- develop a toolbox of strategies to use in supporting your child.
Part II of this webinar series will be on Tuesday, January 24, 2023.