Has Microsoft Teams become your central hub for communicating, collaborating, and creating content? You’re in good company. The “always-open app” now has over 145mm daily active users, and organizations are increasingly relying on Teams for enabling remote, in-office, and hybrid forms of modern work. However, if you’re like 97% of users, you may be severely underutilizing Teams and facing the challenge of content sprawl.
Join us for a free 30-minute webinar and get concrete tips on how to:
* Manage your content effectively within Microsoft Teams
* Implement proper information governance controls including applying metadata and labels so content is properly stored, searchable, and easily found
* Utilize the power of Teams as part of the Microsoft 365 platform
* Curb content sprawl and rein in information chaos
* Explore, find, preview, save, and share files from within Teams
We’ll also show you a quick demo of our just-released Colligo Content Manager for Teams that provides full content and document control, including the ability to add and edit metadata, from one central Teams location.