Join leading global experts in the fields of oncology, health systems and sustainability to discuss readiness in cancer care.
This event will aim to facilitate multidisciplinary discussions on the importance of health system readiness for new and emerging interventions in all areas of cancer.
To support these discussions, The Health Policy Partnership has developed a policy brief titled ‘Fostering system readiness in cancer care.’ We have provided reflections to the wider cancer community on the importance of readiness and how this can be defined, assessed and operationalised. Launching the policy brief at this event, we hope to help stimulate high-level, multidisciplinary discussions on the topic of readiness and facilitate a more data-driven approach to policymaking in cancer care.
The event will feature:
• George Wharton, London School of Economics and Political Science
• Prof Dr Ken Herrmann, University of Essen, Germany
• Alex Filicevas, World Bladder Cancer Patient Coalition and All.Can
• Pascal Garel, European Hospital and Healthcare Federation
• Antonella Cardone, European Cancer Patient Coalition
• Dr Anne-Marie Baird, Lung Cancer Europe
• Dr Suzanne Wait, The Health Policy Partnership (moderator)