With Paramount+ now live in the UK, and already boasting 40m subscribers at the end of Q1 2022, we’ll be doing a SWOT analysis of the new service on this week’s OTT Question Time (Thursday 7th July, 4pm UK / 8am PST).
Together with Allan McLennan, CEP/Media, Head of M&E Americas – TMT at Atos, Jo Wilkinson, Director of James & Wilkinson Media, and Wade Payson-Denny, Emmy-nominated producer and PR & Communications Manager at Parrot Analytics, we’ll discuss:
- Paramount+’s content catalogue and how it compares to the other major streamers
- The demographics that it appeals to
- Paramount’s financial performance over the past year
- Whether Paramount+ came too late to market
- And whether Paramount+ really is a true contender in the Streaming Wars
OTT Question Time #60 will be streamed at 4pm UK / 8am PST on Thursday 7th July. Register to watch live and engage with our panellists!