There are many factors that can influence the success of an alcoholic fermentation. If a fermentation becomes sluggish or you suspect it might be stuck, some simple adjustments or mixing might be all you need to remedy the situation. However, if a restart is necessary, it's critical to understand what your options are before doing a full restart.
Join us Thursday, November 18th at 10:30am PST with special guest speaker Kelly Gifford, Technical Representative & Winemaker for Laffort, as we discuss:
- What causes a sluggish or stuck fermentation?
- How do I determine if I have a sluggish or stuck ferment?
- What are my options before doing a full restart?
- What are the recommended actions and protocol for conducting a restart?
- Resources, tips and tricks for avoiding future stuck or sluggish ferments
Bring your coffee and your questions, we look forward to seeing you there!