Ensuring environmentally conscious end-of-life processes for your product can be challenging due to the range of methods available. A product can be reused, repurposed, or recycled depending on its mechanical properties and application. Additionally, the process of breaking down a product, especially a multi material, can be challenging as materials must be separated from one another without contamination. Whilst challenging there are ways of navigating this process, join the experts as they discuss how their company strategies have helped paved the way for effective circular economy implementation. It is also key to find suitable applications for non-virgin materials. Not only will this help to shed light on a method that’s right for the needs of your particular application but also assist in helping to communicate this process to the consumer.
Points to be discussed:
• Understanding the different options available for material end-of-life processing
• Ensuring reliable avenues for material collection and recycling
• Finding suitable applications for non-virgin materials and improving their mechanical
properties to suit them
• Clément Affholder, Manager Innovation - Materials and Plastic Engineering, VAUDE Sport GmbH
• Alex Doskocil, Development Manager, Hirsch Porocell GmbH
• Solenne Brouard Gaillot, Founder and CEO, Polystyvert Inc.
By registering to attend this webinar you are consenting to your details being shared with our event sponsor/s and agreeing to our terms and conditions: