This webinar will present the new electronic application and review system JARDS, which has recently been released for HBP/EBRAINS experts and the neuroscience community to apply for Fenix resources. The session will start with an overview of the main steps of the allocation process. It will be demonstrated how to prepare and finalize a proposal, both for new projects and to extend existing ones, and it will be explained how to use JARDS for performing technical and scientific reviews of proposals.
Who should attend?
- HPC infrastructure users
- EBRAINS service developers
- Other platform service developers
- Technical and scientific experts in charge of proposal reviews
- How neuroscientists can successfully submit proposals for new resource requests and for project extensions
- How experts can perform technical and scientific assessments of submitted proposals
- Short overview of the resource allocation process
- Overview of the new electronic application and review system
- How to prepare a proposal
- How to review a proposal