Co-hosted by the Space Coast Chapter
Speaker: Ken Bellis, EA
1 IRS CE hour - Ethics
Having completed this presentation, learners will be able to:
• Recognize if a taxpayer qualifies for the head of household filing status.
• Recognize rules for dependency, including asking the correct questions.
• Apply the rules for children of divorced or separated parents.
• Identify eligible expenses for taxpayers claiming education credits.
• Recognize the components necessary to construct detailed due diligence notes.