To build on conversations started in the first two advanced energy virtual business roundtables, the Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council (TAEBC) is hosting a Statewide Energy Incentives and Programs Webinar on Tuesday August 3, beginning at 9:00 a.m. CT/10:00 a.m. ET!
This two-hour webinar will include a conversation with key stakeholders about energy programs, incentives and policies facing business leaders and entrepreneurs across the state. There will also be time for attendee Q&A to help gain additional information needed to navigate state and federal government processes.
The purpose of this webinar is to:
- Guide communication and outreach efforts regarding advanced energy
- Ensure business leaders and entrepreneurs are aware of energy related programs accessible to them and how to maximize resources
- Ensure stakeholders understand how to navigate energy related programs at a state and federal level
- Increase feedback regarding existing energy incentives and desired incentives
- Chris Bowles, Partner at Bradley and TAEBC President
- Ryan Stanton, Senior Consultant for Strategic Energy Initiatives, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
-Abby Henson, Senior Consultant, Origination and Renewables, Tennessee Valley Authority
-Chris Boehm, Energy Right Analyst, Tennessee Valley Authority