Pursuing the Full-Service Community Schools Federal Grant and Other Funding to Braid, Blend, and Sustain Funding for Community Schools
Join us for this hybrid event (also occurring in-person for people attending the Institute for Educational Leadership’s Community Schools and Family Engagement Conference) to identify key federal, state, and local funding sources that can be leveraged for Community Schools, and how to approach a process of blending and braiding this funding to help sustain it. Hear from speakers from the U.S. Department of Education on the Full-Service Community Schools grant, which is opening an application in a few weeks, as one great way to start, deepen, and sustain funding for your Community Schools work. Also hear from leaders from University of Pennsylvania’s Netter Center for Community Partnerships on how they blend and braid funding and their insight and advice on getting started; and learn about other funding sources as well as resources and opportunities to learn how to blend and braid funding from Mary Kingston Roche with the Institute for Educational Leadership. We welcome anyone who is interested in learning how to start and sustain funding for Community Schools to attend.
This webinar is #2 in the Learning series with the US Department of Education.
• Elson Nash, Director, School Choice and Improvement Programs, U.S. Department of Education
• Jane Hodgdon, Group Leader, Full-Service Community Schools Program U.S. Department of Education
• Cory Bowman, Associate Director, University of Pennsylvania Netter Center for Community Partnerships
• Bianca M. del Rio, Executive Director of University-Assisted Community School Programs, University of Pennsylvania Netter Center for Community Partnerships
• Mary Kingston Roche, Director of Policy, Institute for Educational Leadership
Conference website: https://bitly.com/CSxFE22