In this webinar, we will cover budgeting processes and helpful tools to support your organization’s mid-term financial planning. We will provide a brief review of basic budgeting and planning concepts discussed in the first webinar of this series, Financial Concepts & Cash Indicators for Short-Term Planning.
In this second webinar you will learn about:
- How budgeting processes can support your organization’s planning with creative insights for pivot points;
- Part two of the Financial Decision-Making Roadmap, a financial decision-making tool;
- Mid-term planning tools to help chart a path forward through your next fiscal year; and
- The Revenue Risk Calculator and the Scenario Planner, and how attendees can use these tools in their organizations.
- Kshama Kanakoor, Financial Management Consultant, Community Vision
- Amanda Bornstein, Real Estate Consultant, Community Vision
- Christina Maluenda, Director, Mission Kids
This webinar is presented in partnership with the Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF) Childcare Facilities Fund.
If you have any questions, contact Sarah Schwid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.392.8215 x 369.