JOIN: Dr Thomas Klöetzke for a free webinar to discover how Meteomatics' API can help the construction industry improve operational efficiencies, safety and reduce downtime by obtaining hyper-localized and accurate weather forecasts.
WHEN: 2nd December 2021 @ 11:00 CET
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Obtain accurate & high resolution temperature, wind, precipitation &many other weather parameters to help mitigate the impact of severe weather on telecommunications assets.
- Acquire weather insights across all timescales via a single API endpoint, bringing consistent data access and removing complexity
- Utilize Meteomatics climate projections data to understand the impacts of a changing climate on your business
-Discover how severer weather a season ahead could impact your projects critical path
- See how it's possible to confidently determine impacts of severe weather, with Meteomatics extreme weather warnings and alerts to improve operational efficiencies and safety
- Learn how Meteomatics calibrates weather forecasts with local observations to re-run and ensure you receive the most up to date weather insights as possible
- Q&A session
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Infrastructure and Maintenance Managers
Supply chain management professionals
Health and safety professionals