From meaningful work to developing the coping skills to thrive, there are many ingredients to supporting mental health at work. To understand how to get the right blend and right focus of skills and behaviours, environment and culture, as well as accessible support, join Make a Difference, AXA Health and our panel of experts on 27th January from 10.00am - 11.15am.
Roundtable panel members include:
• Tracy Garrad, CEO, AXA Health, Exec Sponsor for D&I, AXA UK
• Dame Carol Black, DBE, FRCP, FMedSci Expert Adviser on Health and Work to NHS Improvement and Chair Ageing Better
• Dr Shaun Davis, Global Director, Compliance & Sustainability, Royal Mail Group
• Chloe Davies, Head of Social Impact, Lucky Generals
• Simon Blake OBE, Chief Executive, Mental Health First Aid England
• Stephen Bevan, Head HR Research Development, Institute for Employment Studies
The content is relevant for:
• C-Suite, HR, Benefits & Rewards, Health & Safety and OH Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Business Transformation Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Leaders and Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues and wants to ensure they are providing the right support both now and in the future.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.