Join us for this month's edition of the CanVECTOR National Thrombosis Seminars series focusing on Specificities of Pediatric Thrombosis Management.
This event will feature presentations by Dr. Uma Athale, McMaster University, & Dr. Ketan Kulkarni, Dalhousie University.
1. Epidemiology of cancer-associated thrombosis in children
2. Identify the difficulties in anticoagulation therapy in children with cancer
3. Evaluate available evidence for management of anticoagulation therapy in cancer patients
4. To explore current challenges in CVC-VTE
5. Understand key clinical aspects of CVC-VTE
6. Understand treatment recommendations for CVC-VTE
7. Address controversies in nomenclature for CVC-VTE
The event will feature a 15 minute Q&A following the presentations. Complete event details can be found on the CanVECTOR website.