There are many opportunities for bringing your message to regulators, by interacting with the right Regulatory Agencies at the right time, dependent on the type of product, applicant, procedure and stage of development. Find out whether you’re making the most of all these opportunities to facilitate and optimise your drug development program.
During this webinar Roz will provide:
• An overview of the Opportunities for interacting with National Regulatory Agencies and EMA throughout the development
• Advice on how to optimise your interactions
• A review of MHRA initiatives
• Specific considerations for companies qualifying as Small or Medium Enterprises in the EU
• Advice on procedure or product type-specific interactions
And finally, Roz will also look at the sequence of agency meetings in relation to development, to help you build your Health Authority Interaction Plan with key Regulatory Agencies.