Media representatives are welcomed to attend the 2nd Annual Global Media Forum in lead up to World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) 2022 to have a direct interface with senior experts from the quadripartite organizations that have united to address one of the top threats to global health security - Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR).
These quadripartite organizations include: the World Health Organization (WHO), the Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN (FAO), the UN Environment Programme (UNEP), and the World Organisation for Animal Health (WOAH, founded as OIE).
The 2nd Annual Global Media Forum is being organised to support media understanding and communications on antimicrobial resistance.
* Date: 16th November 2022, Wednesday
* Time: 10am CEST (Central European Standard Time)
(duration: 3 hours)
We will acknowledge participation of media attendees with a token certificate.
Jointly organized by CNS and partners:
(in alphabetical order)
• Asia Pacific Media Alliance for Health and Development (APCAT Media)
• Cool FM Radio, Nigeria
• Dhaka Reporters Unity (DRU)
• Health Communicators Forum Zimbabwe
• Health Digest Journal Myanmar
• Health Journalists Network in Uganda (HEJNU)
• Health TV Online, Nepal
• Kenya Environment and Science Journalists Association (KENSJA)
• Media Action Nepal
• Medical Journalists Association of Ghana
• Neon Metin, Timor Leste
• Nepal Forum of Science Journalists (NFSJ)
• SciComPt (Portuguese network of science communication)
• South Africa Science Journalists’ Association
• Sri Lanka Working Journalists Association (SLWJA)
• Thailand Society of Environment Journalists (TSEJ)
(for more information, be welcome to send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)