Being on the forefront of innovation and tech development, the United States, and Silicon Valley in particular, stand out as one of the leading destinations for startups around the world in pursuit of knowledge, best practices, and the opportunities for growth.
As Greece continues to strengthen its innovation ecosystem, this event will focus on providing Greek startup companies with a better understanding of the services incubators and accelerators based in the West Coast offer.
Greek startups will have the opportunity to explore training boot camps, immersion workshops, pitching techniques seminars, and soft-landing programs that provide useful insights and essential tools for companies
as they prepare to approach the highly competitive US market.
The U.S. – Greece Incubator Connector is a free, virtual event organized by the Economic & Commercial Affairs Office of the Consulate General of Greece in San Francisco
with the cooperation of the Hellenic Emerging Technologies Industry Association, in partnership with the U.S. Commercial Service.
The presentations by the featured incubators will be followed by a Q&A session.
Participating Greek companies are encouraged to send in questions in advance using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daphne Vitsikounaki, Head of the Economic & Commercial Affairs Office,Consulate General of Greece in San Francisco
- Yuri Arthur, Senior Commercial Officer, United States Embassy in Athens
- Sotiris Bantas, VP, HETIA & CEO, Centaur
- CoMotion, Seattle, WA,
- Innosphere Ventures, Fort Collins, CO
- Boom Startup, Salt Lake City, UT,
- Mind the Bridge, San Francisco, CA,
- IndieBio, San Francisco, CA,
- Plug and Play, Sunnyvale, CA,