Join Intito and IBM to learn about automating decision making with artificial intelligence!
Presenting real-life AI project learnings and how to ensure the trustworthiness of AI. We will explain how AI was used to forecast the movement of fish off the Norwegian coast and how we optimized the fishing routes of the vessels. There will be a live demo.
At the end of the webinar, you’ll have a chance to ask questions from our speakers.
We will answer these questions during the webinar:
- What is a real-life AI project like in IBM Watson?
- What kind of considerations apply to AI trustworthiness?
- How can the trustworthiness of AI be ensured?
- How can an AI project have a strong return of investment in a short time?
- Special guest, Data Science and AI Elite team, IBM
- Visa Linkiö, Lead Data Scientist, Intito
This webinar is intended for business decision makers, business planners and our customers.
Welcome to listen how to automate decision making with trustworthy AI!