Plan to attend to learn more about room acoustics requirements and today's modern building design standards/guidelines for interiors. You will gain knowledge that will enable you to design and specify interior systems and finishes that meet these requirements.
Topics of discussion include:
• Overview of building design standards and guidelines, including WELL, LEED, FGI, Green Globes, ASTM, and more
• Options for ceiling and wall sound absorption mountings, materials, finishes, and formats
• Understanding the benefits of stone wool as a sound-absorbing building material
• The latest trends in room acoustics and performance verification methods
• Noise absorption myths and lessons learned