Join us for our Annual Awards Ceremony on Thursday, 26 January 2023 at 16:00 UTC as we start the new year by recognizing the 2022 Open Cup & Distinguished Contributor Award recipients.
DISTINGUISHED CONTRIBUTOR AWARD is awarded to a select group of OASIS members who have made significant contributions to the advancement of open standards and/or open source projects, similar to a "Lifetime Achievement Award" or "Hall of Fame."
2022 recipients include:
- Andrea Caccia
- Jason Keirstead
- Vasileios Mavroeidis
OPEN CUP AWARD is in recognition of exceptional advancements within the OASIS technical community. Two groups will be awarded the Cup, one for Outstanding New Initiative and another for Outstanding Approved Standard.
Nominees for Outstanding New Initiative:
- Infrastructure Data-Plane Function (IDPF) TC, https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/idpf
- NIEMOpen OP, https://github.com/niemopen/oasis-open-project#readme
- Value Stream Management Interoperability (VSMI) TC, https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/vsmi
Nominees for Outstanding Approved Standard:
- Architecture Management v3.0 & OSLC Quality Management v2.1 from the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) Open Project, https://open-services.net
- Common Security Advisory Framework v2.0 from the CSAF TC, https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/csaf
- OSLC PROMCODE v1.0 from the OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Project Management of Contracted Delivery (OSLC PROMCODE) TC, https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/oslc-promcode
- SAM Threshold Sharing Schemes v1.0 from the Security Algorithms and Methods (SAM) TC, https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/sam
- Secure QR Code Authentication v1.0 from the Electronic Secure Authentication (ESAT) TC, https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/esat
Don't miss this opportunity to herald and cheer the award winners. RSVP here to receive a link to attend.