The global robotics market is expected to reach $214.68 billion by 2030, according to Market Research Future, and recent advances in robotics have made automated solutions an attractive tool for asset owners in a variety of industries.
Corrosionpedia is sitting down with Cody Warner, Global Sales Director at Deep Trekker Inc., and Robert Dahlstrom, CEO and founder of Apellix, to discuss:
- How robotics can help inspect and prevent corrosion.
- Industries moving towards robotic corrosion management.
- Key drivers of robotic corrosion hardware adoption.
- Developments/trends in robotic corrosion management technology.
- Types of robotic corrosion management hardware.
- Things to consider before purchasing a corrosion prevention/inspection robot.