Whether you are a new start-up or an established business in Singapore, venturing overseas could be critical for the long term and the sustainable viability of your company. If you are looking to expand your business by venturing overseas, how then do you enter a new overseas market and what do you need to do to manage your Intellectual Property (IP) overseas?
In this webinar, you will learn from SME Centre@SMF about the different ways of entering an overseas market. You will also learn from FT Consulting and their partner Inventya from the UK on the essentials of IP management and IP commercialization opportunities in UK and Europe. Besides that, you will get to hear from Bovem, a Singapore start-up founded in 2021, who will be sharing their experiences on venturing overseas.
- Learn what are the different ways to enter an overseas market
- Learn how to effectively manage your IP to support your overseas ventures
- Find out what are the IP commercialisation potentials in the UK and Europe
- Gain insights from a company that has ventured overseas
- Mr. Robin Yeo, Regional Manager / Senior Consultant from FT Consulting Pte Ltd
- Mr. Ian Sterritt, IP Commercialisation Lead from Inventya Ltd
- Mr. Norman Teo, Director from Bovem
- Mr. Ben Teo, Business Advisor from SMECentre@SMF
This webinar is open to all local SMEs to learn more.