Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- General introduction of solar energy development in Vietnam
- Current condition of solar application in Vietnam commercial segment and future trend prediction
- The diversity of solar installation collaboration in commercial sector: real-estate + solar, on-campus solar, shopping mall + solar, etc.
- The best way to incorporate solar on commercial buildings: ground-mounted solar, rooftop solar, solar hybrid system or BIPV, etc.
- Business model applied in the market and comparison of each model and its superiority: self-consumption, corporate PPA, rooftop leasing, etc.
- Benefits vs. risks: development, financial factors, environmental factors, power stability, O&M, etc.
- How can distributed solar combine with RE100 program/corporate sustainability targets to accelerate energy transition and help to achieve environmental commitment? How installing solar at your commercial property can have a powerful impact on your corporate social image and bottom line
- The way to achieve expected project IRR while contributing to decarbonize the city
- One of the key development tracks of PV towards mass application – BIPV, and its technological difficulty and application potential in Vietnam
① Opening by Neoventure
② Plenary Speech by Trina Solar
③ Panel Discussion: Commercial Application of Distributed Solar in Vietnam
④ Q&A Session
⑤ Closing by Neoventure
**Please note upon submission of registration a confirmation email would be sent via ZOOM to your designated email. Kindly check your junk or spam email folder should you fail to receive it.