The New World of Work brings with it both challenges and opportunities for brokers. A largely remote workplace combined with workforce disruption and changing employee voluntary benefit demands has ignited an increase in administrative tasks, particularly in the area of premium billing for healthcare, insurance, and voluntary benefits.
Discover how you can gain a competitive advantage in the current landscape from Robert Bull, CEO and Founding Member of AdminaHealth, provider of the AdminaHealth Billing Suite.
Bull will discuss game-changing opportunities for brokers and benefit specialists to:
1. Simplify administration through the automation of recurring manual tasks
2. Eliminate obstacles for offering an increasing number of voluntary benefits
3. Differentiate your service model by consolidating invoices regardless of number of coverages
4. Meet monthly SLAs at high efficiency while operating in a remote environment
5. Interface enrollment with premium billing to eliminate data quality and reconciliation issues
Named a Top 25 HR Technology Solutions Provider of 2020 by CIO Applications magazine, AdminaHealth® is at the forefront of the current insurtech and hrtech revolution. We realize that in this “New World of Work” brokers need simplified, automated SaaS solutions that can be accessed anywhere securely.
One lucky attendee will win a $100 PGA gift card (or Amazon if golf's not your thing)! All attendees will gain valuable insights to drive their business. Register today!