I would like to invite you to a (virtual) discussion in Vienna during the Zero Project conference 2022, where we discuss about inclusion and persons with disabilities in fashion (industry).
This year's topic is Accessibility and we want to talk about inclusion in fashion. The reputation of the fashion industry is built on the fact of being "exclusive".
• How can inclusion and the exclusiveness be brought together?
• How we can include Persons with Disabilities and elderly persons and how we can open to this groups?
• Can technology help us here?
• What are the things to consider when designing for Persons with Disabilities?
• And any other question you want to raise in this context.
I would be very happy if we could count on you joining the round on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 11:00 am CET.