UL has launched an independent science-based assessment and verification rating program combining a comprehensive desktop review with field verification of ventilation and filtration performance.
Leveraging veriDART® by SafeTraces, the UL Verified Ventilation and Filtration program provides building owners and operators the first science-based rating and assessment program to:
• Verify real-world HVAC system performance for aerosol removal efficiency.
• Strengthen public trust, confidence and peace of mind in building safety.
• Differentiate properties based on health and wellness.
Join Sean McCrady, director of Asset and Sustainability Performance, Real Estate Properties at UL, as he leads a discussion on the program’s key elements with SafeTraces’ CEO, Erik Malmstrom. Discussion topics will include:
• What is the UL Verification Mark?
• How does it work?
• What value does it provide customers?
• How and where can interested organizations follow up?
Simon Turner, founder of Building Cognition, will moderate this webinar.
Unable to join? Please still register as the on-demand recording will be shared out with all registrants following the webinar date.