On August 5th, NABSA celebrated the release of the 2020 Shared Micromobility State of the Industry Report for North America. The first-of-its-kind report provides in-depth, year-over-year metrics demonstrating industry trends, growth, and success across North America.
NABSA and the Shared Use Mobility Center (SUMC) are bringing together a group of industry experts to explore the meaning of key findings from the Shared Micromobility State of the Industry Report. What does the growth of e-bikes, mode shift and transit pairing statistics mean for society, climate, equity, mobility and our future? Leaders from ITDP, the Shared-Use Mobility Center, Micromobility IO, ClimateWorks, and NABSA will discuss this and more.
• Benjie de la Peña - CEO at SUMC (Co-host and moderator)
• Lina Fedirko - Program Manager at ClimateWorks
• Dana Yanocha - Research Manager at ITDP
• Horace Dediu - Micromobility Industries
• Sam Herr - Executive Director at NABSA