Tuesday 02 August 2022, 10:00 – 11:30
Are you looking for creative ways to attract and retain high-quality candidates for your social care organisation? Would you like to know the latest best practice in social media marketing? Join us for a series of social media masterclasses with digital marketing expert Paul Ince from LikeMind Media.
Our final masterclass in this series will focus on the new and exciting world of TikTok. Did you know that TikTok is one of the fastest growing social media platforms ever? It is particularly popular with young people, making it a great platform to attract your future workforce!
Whether you are new to TikTok, or already use the platform as an organisation, there will be something for you to learn and put into action.
This masterclass will include:
• What is TikTok and why does short video appeal to people?
• Setting up your profile to attract your target audience
• Practical and creative ways to create content that gets views
• Spotting trends and using them to propel your candidate attraction strategy
• Top tips for using hashtags to reach your goals
This free masterclass is open to anyone currently working for an adult social care provider organisation. It will be particularly useful for anyone involved in recruitment, employee engagement, and workforce planning.