Please note the following:
1. To attend all six live webinars it is necessary to register separately for each individual session. This registration provides access to this webinar only.
2. Questions in advance for Q&A may be sent to MUD@housingagency.ie.
3. The webinar is being recorded for future use.
4. By registering you consent to the processing of your registration details for the purposes of event management.
5. To be eligible to receive a Certificate of Attendance, participants must register for all six live events of the programme. They must also attend all six live events in full as they are being first broadcast via Zoom. A Certificate of Attendance will be emailed no later than one month after the final session on Wednesday 18 August 2021, once it has been verified that individuals concerned have registered for and attended all six live events. Please note that while the events will be recorded and recordings may be made available at a later date, it is possible to issue Certificates of Attendance only to persons who have attended all six live events.
6. Training is intended to provide practical guidance, and is provided on the understanding that The Housing Agency and the presenters are not engaged in rendering professional services. The Housing Agency disclaims all liability for any reliance placed on the information provided at training events and in support materials. If advice is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.