The next meeting of the General Assembly of Implementers is being sponsored by Autodesk and will take place at their offices in the Seaport area of Boston, MA, USA: https://goo.gl/maps/AuJaiZFoXhk5AMUVA
The deadline for in-person registrations has now passed, but please do register to join us virtually!
The outline agenda is as follows:
Wednesday 31 August:
All attendees arrive during the day; welcome drinks in the evening.
Thursday 1 September:
Full day of meetings, followed by a group dinner.
1. Welcome, opening, and objective
2. Overview of technical ecosystem / openBIM Workflows
3. API Developments: Documents API
4. IFC 5 - update from recent work
5. IFC 4.3 implementers forum - Intro, status update, workshop
6. Railway project - Business case presentation
Friday 2 September:
'Half' day of meetings, followed by a tour of the Technology Center (optional).
1. Opening; feedback from day 1
2. bSDD session
3. IDS session
4. Validation and Certification
5. Open house (suggestions must be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Closing - optional tour / return travel