The intent of the course is to provide attendees with an understanding of Strategic communication. To improve the attendee’s ability to generate voluntary compliance through the art of persuasion and utilizing the tools of interpersonal and tactical communication. The course incorporates hands-on/practical strategic communication. The course will reinforce a deeper understanding of how to employ the principles of effective de-escalation practices with various situations.
Attendees will learn key instructional techniques on how to teach their students to demonstrate the following:
• Assess and describe the assigned problem.
• Examine what they already know about underlying issues related to it.
• Decide on information and where they can find it to solve the problem.
• Evaluate alternative solutions.
• Implement their plan.
• Report on their findings.