CHANGES TO THE CQS MAY 2022
This sixty minute webinar is aimed at all residential conveyancers and intends to highlight the changes to CQS. Whilst some of the changes are cosmetic there are some important changes. Not all of the changes impose greater burdens on conveyancers.
The webinar will explore –
• An overview of structure , strategy and people management.
• Data protection compliance
• Information management and security
• New requirements for onboarding clients
• New AML and fraud risk assessments for each matter
• The need to provide information to the client concerning SDLT
Extensive notes will be provided and there will be an opportunity for delegate questions