Post-Covid: Financing Infrastructure in Africa
08:30 Breakfast reception
9h00 – 9h15 Opening remarks: Abdel Aziz OULD DAHI, Minister, Digital Transition, Innovation and Modernization of the Administration of Mauritania
9h15 – 10h15 Round Table 1: Assessing debt sustainability to boost African economies through infrastructure development
- Pascal AGBOYIBOR, Partner, Asafo & Co.
- Schwan BADIROU GAFARI, General Secretary, Paris Club, French Treasury
- Catherine BOUVIER D’YVOIRE, Managing Director, Public Sector & Development Organisations, Standard Chartered Bank
- Frederic WANDEY, Head of Treasury & Syndications Crosscutting Initiatives and Advisory, IFC, World Bank Group
10h15 – 11h00 Round Table 2: Impact Investments and leveraging the private sector to build Africa's future infrastructure
- Marianne BRUNAT, Director of Infrastructure Business Development, Orange
- Cécile CAMILLI, Deputy Global Head of Export Finance, Société Générale CIB
- Jude KEARNEY, Partner, Asafo & Co.
- Mohamed BEN OSMANE, Investment Officer, STOA