Is your organization running out of time to become compliant with the ASC 842 pronouncement? If yes, the good news is you are not alone. While the consequences of not being fully compliant at the end of your fiscal year can be quite significant, there is still time to meet the requirements and put in place a program to ensure ongoing compliance.
• Understanding the potential impacts to the balance sheet and gearing up for the lease accounting standard issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
• Implementing the lease accounting standard for private entities
• Applying the new lease accounting standard
• Identifying embedded leases for private entities
• Lessons learned from public company implementations