In conjunction with the 51st session of the Human Rights Council, and ahead of the Universal Periodic Review session of India in November 2022, the Coalition for Minority Rights in India is organizing a webinar on 3 October 2022 to discuss the international community can support efforts towards a more inclusive, pluralistic and multi-faith society India.
- Dr Andrea Benzo, Special Envoy for FoRB Protection and Interreligious Dialogue, Italy
- Dr Fernand de Varennes, United Nations Special Rapporteur on Minority Issues
- Dr Nazila Ghanea, United Nations Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief
- Mr Garnett Genuis, Member of Parliament for Sherwood Park – Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
- Ms Sunita Viswanath, Executive Director, Hindus for Human Rights
- Mr Ajit Sahi, Advocacy Director, Indian American Muslim Council
- Ms Hena Zuberi, Director of Advocacy, Justice for All
- Rev. Gideon Jibamani, Board of Directors, International Commission for Dalits Rights
The organizers of this webinar and members of the Coalition for Minority Rights in India are: World Evangelical Alliance, Open Doors International, the Indian American Muslim Council, Hindus for Human Rights, Justice for All, and the International Commission for Dalit Rights.
For additional information: https://un.worldea.org/reversing-the-trend-minority-rights-in-india-webinar/